It’s been a long time.
A long time since I slept in my bed. A long time since I saw my folks. A long time since I slept 6+ hours at a time. A long time since I updated this blog. A long time since I had a real bad day.
All these things have happened in the last couple of days.
Quick Recap of November (since it’s almost over, which is beyond crazy!!)
- 2 days in New Orleans with my friend Mike
- 9 days in Corpus Christi with my friend Luke
- 5 days in Phoenix with my parents for Thanksgiving
- 9 days in Baton Rouge for work
- 2 days at home in Kansas City
I arrived in KC two hours ago and am back on a plane (headed to Corpus Christi) at 2pm tomorrow afternoon. I’ve hit a place where I really want/need to be home in KC for longer than 18 hours. I’m going to get my chance on Friday since I’m moving on Saturday! I’ll try to post some pictures of the new house this weekend. Please pray that I have some friends that want to help me move for some beer because I’m going to need a lot of help!!