So my Wednesday night workouts have move to Monday nights because I want to play summer league kickball with people from work so I managed to disrupt 4 other people’s lives to make it happen (mildly pathetic I know). I am super thankful to Brandon for being so flexible. Mondays from 6-7pm is definitely better than Wendesdays 8-9pm (and I don’t have an excuse not to go to run club at 6am on Thursdays anymore!).
Last night was going to be our first Monday night group session but no one else could make it but me so I ended up with a surprise one-on-one training session, my first in a couple months and it was amazing!! I was nasty sweaty within 10 minutes and am feeling a little sore today. 🙂
Here’s what I did:
- 9:30 minutes walking lunges on the treadmill (no weights)
- (3) 1 minute sets of planks with my ankles resting ove a piece of equipment rack
- 30 push-ups (regular, on the floor, no incline)
- (3) sets of 22 rep hex squats with 10 lb additional weight
- (3) sets of 15 lb body bar bicep curls for 2 minutes each set
- (3) sets of arm raises holding a 35 lb weight circle for 1 minute each set
I could barely drive my car home when I was finished and it felt so good!!