So it’s been a little while since I posted and I’m sorry about that…life’s been pretty busy…
Tonight was the last kickball night. It’s a shame that the season is coming to an end. We still have play-offs next week so maybe one (or two, if we’re good) games left. We are doing much better and really enjoying each game!
We won tonight 9 – 0 and had a great time. Then we went to Kelley’s Irish Pub to celebrate. Apparently Kelley’s is one of the oldest bars still in existence. Chaz and Jen even stopped by to help with the flip cup games.
I ended up leaning on my car talking to Drew before I drove home. I love talking to him. I don’t know what it is about him but I love having his opinion on things. I love listening to him talk about things I know nothing about. I love how I want to go home and learn after I talk to him.
Last night was group training.
- 3 sets of 1 minute planks alternating with hamstring slides (push-up position with feet on a towel, slide towel back and forth on the ground holding abs and upper-body still)
- Jumprope – 1 minute slow, rest 30 seconds, 30 seconds fast, rest 30 seconds, 1 minute slow
- 3 sets of 1 minute alternating hamstring holds (girl push-up position with Brandon holding my feet while you try to bring your feet to your butt) and squats with a 25 lb weight
- Sideways squats with 25 lb weight between knees for time
- Holding bicep curls while people alternate 35 reps of bicep curls
- 3 sets of 1 minute 15 second elevated planks
- 5 sets of 20 reps of assisted pull-ups (3 sets of wide grip, 2 sets of neutral grip, alternated)